Monday, April 27, 2009



I'm soo fucking bored,and slightly sick. what way to cure your boredom than to start a new blog..start a fresh. this blog is going to be more full of mood swings and all that jazz seeing as I'm what...a sixteen year old girl?obviously I'm going to have problems!
my main problems...image,boy and of course i rant a lot a lot a lot!
i feel like i need to do something different for a change,otherwise somethings just going to fuck up in my face like it normally does! :/
I've grown a love for bob Marley..mainly because people keep sending me them in texts to cheer me up!^^
I've been a pissy cunt today!and oh my god..i hope people don't take me seriously I'm just an angry person..too fucking angry,and emotional that's one thing I've noticed about myself anyways.

mhm...it's raining today joy!i have a blank canvas...and for once i don't know what to paint it's such a bollocks. ¬¬ mhm..I'll find something eventually i guess. I've also made a big decision today..I've always kinda had my heart set on art but today i just said fuck it..i really don't think it's for me,well not as a career anyways I'll settle for a cleaner..x] nah,maybe something else..mhm!

No comments:

Post a Comment